Wipro is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Associate Analyst in Coimbatore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Wipro Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Associate Analyst
Salary: 5 LPA*
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Coimbatore, India.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Troubleshoots intermediate system defects and errors
- Effectively manage tasks, prioritizes and proactively update status to Managers.
- Should be able to tie test plans to real time customer impact
- Should be able to think test cases beyond the test plan provided
- Strong ability and keenness to break the system through testing
- Good Understanding of Data Analysis
- Analyzes and debug issues
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed
- Escalates issues when appropriate.