WIPRO is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Developer in Bengaluru/Pune/Gurugram, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022:-
Salary: 3 – 6.5* LPA
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Location: Bengaluru/Pune/Gurugram, India.
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product.
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on business requirements and corresponding testable requirements.
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model based testing and achieving efficient way of test generation.
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving less rework.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version.
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing and involve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stages through vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc.
To design and execute the automation framework and reporting.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined for project / program / account with clear description and replication patterns.
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and report test progress.
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items and they are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms.
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to the stake holders.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders.
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to testing and its execution.
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc.
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevant dashboard updates in Test management repository.
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other project related trackers.
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
- Foundation: Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent: Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Expert: Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide to others as well.
- Master: Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.