Wipro is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Developer in Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Salary: Up To 6.6 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune, India.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software developmentlife cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problemstatement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impactavailability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasibledesign
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information onsoftware capabilities
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, andexecuting these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation ofnew systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications,activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation andreports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progressand documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and ontime delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remaincurrent on best practices, learn new programming languages, and betterassist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardwareinterfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal wayfor proper understanding of software from client proposal toimplementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally