Zebra is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Test Engineer in Pune, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Zebra Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Test Engineer
Salary: Up To 6.5* LPA
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Pune, India.
- Contribute to a performance driven proactive culture for designing, developing, and supporting scalable software applications/systems
- Advocate for and drive performance requirements and SLAs
- Create actionable performance test plans from business requirements
- Collaborate with entire engineering team to create functional specifications and technical designs
- Build and maintain test infrastructure and automated tests to enable the engineering team to validate or discover performance issues
- Prepare and parameterizing performance scripts.
- Identify performance problems, isolate root causes, and demonstrate product improvements
- Analyze performance data and present actionable conclusions to the team
- Work in cross-functional engineering teams to turn requirements into prototypes, technical designs, and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Performance Test Design – experienced developing performance test strategy, identifying tools and framework needs necessary to realize the strategy, evaluation and modeling of current and future production load, how to adjust test design for different informational goals (e.g. stress, capacity planning, scalability, reliability), data needs and strategies to manage test data to support tests.
- Web Application Performance Reporting – can put the test results in context, examine and troubleshoot data from Service Layer, Database Layer, JVM, OS, and supporting infrastructure (load balancers, firewall, http servers, CDNs). Effectively (spoken, written and visually) communicate quantifiable results both to technical and non-technical peers and stakeholders. Provide recommendations to resolve bottlenecks to technical peers, and context to understand risks to inform production releases.
- Agile software development – you understand common methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and how performance testing and enablement can support agile development processes.
- Autonomy – comfortable working across multiple teams and projects – developing and maintaining professional relationships with technical peers on multiple agile product teams; able to work effectively with minimal supervision while supporting multiple teams and projects.
- Java OOP & Web Applications – you are fluent in Java OOP, and understand how Java Web Applications work. You know the lifecycle of a session, how database connection pooling works, how HTTPS requests are handled. You can articulate tradeoffs between memory, latency and throughput in the context of a Java web application.
- Performance Test Frameworks – you have proven experience with one or more prominent performance testing frameworks (AppPerfect, NeoLoad, LoadRunner, JMeter), and understand how to incorporate it to design a test harness that supports the needs of the performance testing strategy. You have designed and maintained a test harness, and used it to support a variety of performance testing needs.
- JVM Performance & Internals – Knowledge and experience with JVM tuning and heap dump analysis. Experience using multiple tools to monitor and profile including APM tools like AppDynamics, Dynatrace, GlowRoot, Java Profilers like JProfiler or VisualVM.
- Linux – you are comfortable in the command line, analyzing logs, and measuring performance of processes.